Friday 9 March 2012

Tip: Frizzy hair!

I have naturally curly hair; but it's not one of them nice big bouncy curls it's the kind where you get one nice curl and the rest looks like bed her with a hint of frizz, I have huge problems trying to straighten my hair because it's extremely thick and I don't want to damage it as I'm trying to grow it out as I had to get it all cut off because of split ends due to large amounts of dying. So even though my hair is brown I use a blonde shampoo because it's for people who have bleached there hair which is really damaged, so this stops any of your hair getting damaged (I'm not a professional but this helps me) I then use Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner (I have a 500ml bottle, it cost under £300 and it makes my hair so soft). I will NOT blow dry my hair as I don't want to damage it so I towel dry and then leave it to dry naturally unless I really need to get somewhere quick then I will blow dry it. Once it is 100% dry I add Got to Be heat protection spray and straighten my hair in layers. I use FHI hair straighteners which are supposed to be better then GHD's, on my mums hair they work great but my hair it still frizzy as ever. So after straightening I use Advance Techniques colour protect shine serum, even though my hair isn't coloured but it stops my hair been frizzy; one squirt on your hands, rub into your hands then through your hair, give it a brush and the frizz has gone PLUS! It makes it extra shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment