Tuesday 27 March 2012

Gym!


So the gym sounds scary to many people; all that hard work and sweating! But I actually enjoy working out not because I ache for days afterwards but because I actually feel good about myself that's why I've decided to join my local gym, I have an induction on Thursday for it and I'm actually looking forward to it, since I'm a student it only costs me £15 a month and I get free swimming, free personal trainer, free sauna...Looking forward to that one. Plus a lot more then that, plus I also get fitness sessions like Zumba and abs classes for half price and they're pretty cheap anyway. I can't wait to get started and since next week is the Easter holidays I can go any time I like and maybe with my mum a couple of times. That's the thing I dislike, is going on my own; but I suppose I can sit and listen to music which is quite chilling as I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment