Wednesday 7 March 2012

So I decided to make a new blog...


New blog


So I tend to design a lot of my own clothes and jewellery (I recently made a bracelet made from Starburst wrappers, I leave a tutorial on how to do this soon) from old clothes (that I tend not to wear) and cheap thrift store (Charity shop) clothing, since I don't have mega amount of money and I can't afford new stuff all the time like some people can, even if you can afford to buy new clothes every week it's still a lot of fun to do and it makes you unique as no one will have exactly the same clothing as you. So I thought I'd make a blog on how I create some of my clothes; I'll post images of before and after shots but I have a lot of clothes that I've already done and haven't got a before photo so I'll tell you what I've done to each peice of clothing. I hope you enjoy and I'll get some images up as soon as possible.

This blog will also include make-up tutorials, nail tutorials and maybe a few Hauls; if you have anymore ideas you can email me at amyvwatson@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment