Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Hunger games


So most people by now have heard of The Hunger Games, so I thought since everyone is talking about it I'm going to get the book...SO I got the book yesterday and started reading straight away and I finished the book earlier today, not because it's a short book but because my eyes where glued to it, I even had a full day at college yesterday and had three lessons today and managed to finish it. It's an amazing book, you have to read it; I can't wait to see the film but I don't want it to ruin the book like some films do. Since the book was so good I decided to download the other two book which I plan to read through the Easter holidays as I have a lot of work to be handed in by Friday so that has to come first. I will leave a review on the other two book when I have completed them. If I had to rate this book I'd give it a 4.5/5 stars; it was that good. I struggle to find books I like that's how I know it's a good book because I could actually sit and read it and not get bored of it in five minutes like most books. GO READ IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment