Monday 19 March 2012

Camera

Taken with Nikon Coolpix L120
Not exactly to do with this blog exactly but since I have a new camera I can film tutorials and get better pictures, if any of you are interested in what camera I have it's the Nikon Coolpix L120, it was £259.99 half price at Argos it is now £129.99, amazing deal and when you buy that you get a Nikon camera case for £20 which is originally £40, so it's an absolute bargain. It takes amazing photo's and the video quality is good too, not amazing but for the price it is excellent, I was more bothered about the photographing side of it anyway; it does everything an DSLR does other then you can't change lenses but the lens on it is good anyway it has a 4.5-94.5mm lens and a 21x wide optical zoom. It's 14.1 megapixels, a three inch LCD screen with live view. I checked all the reviews and other then two people (Who complained there photo's go blurry with the flash on, well mine takes really clear photographs when I have my flash on) all of them have either 4 or 5 stars and it has really great feedback and even though I've had it only two days I totally agree.
For more information or to buy this camera from Argos you can take a look here:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5596007.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment